Tuesday, April 22, 2008

We've been . . . . b u s y .




My Dad has been through so much. After another jaunt in the hospital, he is now in a rehab facility. For those of you who do not know, my Dad has Parkinson's Disease and several other issues. It has been so hard, emotionally and physically. And, the thought of trying to put the whole story into words is less than appealing. I apologize, but it is too draining. Basically, your prayers are much appreciated for my Dad and all our family.




We celebrated a couple of birthdays this month.


Happy 12th Birthday to my beautiful niece, Cortlynn Jayne.


































And . . . A very happy 3rd Birthday to the cutest 3 year old on earth, my nephew Jaxon.
We hadn't seen him in 5 months. He has grown up so! I was amazed with this vocabulary -
he's doing super! He is so smart - and sooooo well behaved! I am so proud of him, can you tell? ;)
Mom and Dad signed him up for Preschool, starting this Fall.
He'll be the first of 5 to not go to his Aunt's Pre-K, kinda sad for me. But, a 3 hour drive to Preschool would be a little much ;)!



2 comments:

LL said...

Prayers for you dad and your family!

Ragan said...

Sorry to hear about yoru dad Pep. He will be in my prayers. Happy Birthday to your niece and nephew!