Saturday, June 09, 2007

Jogging Stroller!

For exercise, BT and I walk - we strive for everyday!! When visiting my brother, I discovered how nice it is to walk with a jogging stroller, instead of a regular stroller. So, I've researched and found the BABY TREND rated very well, without getting into the high-end expensive ones. I've been keeping my eyes open for a "new to gently used". To my surprise a very nice woman contacted me to see if I was still looking! YES YES YES I was. She bought one in April - and soon after her in-laws bought them one. She didn't want to hurt their feelings, so she accepted it and sold the almost new one to me! She told me she purchased it at BABIES R US for $149.99. I went and checked it out! We offered her $75 and she accepted! I am so happy!!!


Now I just need my baby :D

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, how fun Pep! I believe he or she will be coming soon ... God bless you, my friend.

katd said...

Hooray!! :) Thanks for the fitness tip on my blog; this stroller looks amazing! We just have the giant Graco travel system, which is great, but not so much for exercise:)
I'm saying a special prayer for you guys right now. I hope your baby comes soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I"m SO jealous!! ha/ha

I know you will love it! I also know you will have a new baby in that stoller in no time. =) Just remember that God's timing is ALWAYS perfect!

Happy said...

Is everything ok? You've been quiet in blog world.

Patti said...

Yes, yes! Everything is fine! Just busy - a good busy! :-) Thanks for thinking of me and missing me.

(((((((hug)))))))