Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday To ME!



Today is my favorite day of the year - my BIRTHDAY!
I'm getting older - that I do not celebrate. I celebrate because it's my day! The day my Mamma brought me into the world - the one day a year I can call mine! Some say I am just like a kid - but that's ok - it only happens once a year!

Not sure what the plans are for the day - but I am sure we'll be spending time with family.
My nieces were hard at work last night making me very special cupcakes. I understand they got pretty creative. I'll have to take pictures to share on my blog!

Thanks for the sweet comments in response to my last post! It is good to be back - and I am gonna try to take better care of this blog. . . . . .

4 comments:

Ragan said...

Yeah! I get to be the first to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" I hope you have a great one.

Anita said...

Happy Birthday, Friend!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PEP
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

I hope you have a VERY special day!

LL said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Pep!!!