Friday, June 09, 2006

Bad Headache Day!

Today was horrible! :( Now, I am the QUEEN of headaches - but the one I've been battling this week has been awful. I had no clue a headache could produce that amount of pain!!!
I didn't work - stayed home, in bed ALL DAY. Gosh, I hope it was a "freak" thing and never happens again. It was scary! It's much duller tonight - I dread going to bed, afraid it may be back in the morning.

The pool is open! Just need some sunshine to warm it up! I can't believe we opened it so late this year. I am so behind on everything - don't look at my landscaping. It's in desperate need of attention.

OK - so we decided to replace the patio in the back (the concrete is cracked and buckled) and replace that huge, old sliding glass door with french doors. I am hoping to get Stamped Concrete - if we can manage it. I hear it can get pricey.

Another very quiet week - no calls from the agency. I am praying - no news is good news!

PS .. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TRACEY!
I meant to post on Tuesday - but I was just feeling to crummy.

No comments: