Monday, June 05, 2006

Just Haven't Felt Like Bloggin......


Looks like it's been a few days. Perhaps I failed to "Blog" since nothing is really going on.

Still no decision on a vehicle. I love a Black Rendezvous we found - fully loaded. Very nice. But, the dealership still is not willing to give me what I need for my trade.

The Honda Odyssey is nice - very nice. But, Honda is offering me $4,000 less on my trade than any other dealership. Just not gonna give my truck away!

Brian has a new car! He traded his 2004 Focus for a 2006 Fusion. It's really nice!!!! He's so happy with it. And, supposed to be great on gas.

10 weeks ago today I heard from the agency. Since then ... NOTHING. Not sure if this is a good sign - or a bad sign. Still have the intuition the phone is gonna ring in June. . . keep prayin' everyone.

We purchased a really cute shelf to hang above the changing table. I put it together tonight. I'll post a photo! We also have a matching book case. I guess I am putting the nursery together - but in really small steps.

I am going to call someone for an estimate on replacing the HUGE slider in my living room with a pretty set of french doors. We also hope to replace the patio this summer.

Wednesday - we're opening the pool! It's about time!

I wish I had more news - nothing really - just waiting! :(

No comments: