Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Some People Are Nerds! ;)

Augh - The HONDA dealership stinks! I fell in love with the Honda Odyssey! They have a "Sale" going on - offering $3,700 OFF the sticker price. OK, I can handle that. :D But - they gave us the run around about our trade (once upon a time, Brian was a car salesman ... so he knows his stuff. This they do not know). They are offering us $4,000 less on our trade than the other dealership!
Brian went over all the figures with the salesman twice - and they still do not make sense.

I suppose we could check with another dealership tomorrow. Or.. settle for the much better deal we can get through FORD.

Feeling like I just don't know what to do! Gosh, I love the Honda! But, not enough to give my truck away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way! Don't give it away!!! Those guys are nerds! Ugh!!!!

Jill said...

Hey, I got you beat! I've been married 18+ years and no honeymoon!!!

Gulf Shores is WONDERFUL!!! Last year we got caught in tropical storm Cindy...that was SCARY!!!

Hope you get your van dilemma solved soon!