Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A Very Fast Trip To Ohio
















Althought the trip to OHIO was rather brief - we truly enjoyed our stay! Of course, being with J made it all so great! He's such a happy, fun child! Brian and I treated ourselves to a hotel room for the night. A friend recommended the place - and she was right - it was very nice.

We arrived just in time to check in the hotel, clean up and get to the church in time for my brother's Installation service. It was GORGEOUS - yet very emotional. I cried, of course. It's still hard to believe my little brother is now an official "Reverend"..and a good one, too! I am so proud of him. After the service we went back to their place and visited with friends. "J" was up way past his bedtime - hamming things up! He definitely knows how to put on a good show. Monday we met them for lunch at a fantastic diner. . followed by a little shopping before heading back to NY. We arrived home just in time for Brian to catch a wink or two and get to work.

Work was wild today - you would of thought I was coming back after more than a day off! We also had staff training tonight - from 6 - 8 PM. It was a review of MAT (Medication Administration Training). . a nice refresher course.

Jill - My rib is ALL better! I saw the doctor as soon as it happened, so that helped shorten the recovery time. It was a little scary, though. And Yes! Payton is one of the names we like for a girl! "Payton Jayne", do you like it? I also like this spelling ---> Paiton. We have been tossing around several names. We better decide soon if my dear friend, Tracey, has her wish - our baby will be born on her birthday in 2 weeks. There's a little story to go along with that. Her first son was born 2 weeks early - on MY Birthday! And, when # 2 came along - his birthday was just 1 day after Brian's. Soooooo, we are hoping to pay back the honor! :-)

PS .... Here's a photo of Tracey, and her most adorable family!

Love ya Tracey! Praying hard for that June baby! ;-)

Time for bed, folks! Goodnight - I am off to Dream Sweet - Dreaming of babies ;-) !




1 comment:

Jill said...

Pep, PTL that you're feeling better! I think Paiton is cute and a little different.

I pray Tracy is right!