Friday, May 19, 2006

Graduation Night


Graduation was phenominal! The kids did a great job! My wonderful staff put so much effort into making it so special. I guess it really hit me today - I have been in business for 20 years!! God has been so good. The slide show was sweet. There were alot of tears during "God Bless America". We played it while showing a variety of photos of the children with the American flag! Very patriotic, of course.

I had a restless night sleeping - I had the worst pain in my back, I could barely move - It felt like I punctured a lung. Went to the doctor - he worked on it for 30 minutes. I had a rib pop out of place! I feel better - but sore and tired.

Tomorrow I plan to get my house back in shape. It's been so neglected. Then, we're off to Ohio to spend a few days with my little man! I look forward to seeing my brother get "installed" into his new church. I know it breaks Mom's heart that she is not able to travel - but she's really isn't up to the trip. I am sure it would be too much on her. I just don't understand why her recovery has been sooo slow. It's been over 5 months now.

Another week with no phone calls from the Adoption agency. Still wondering - Is No News Good News? Gosh, I hope so. Waiting sucks!!!!!!!

Oh, I had this really cool dream. It was very short - like less than a minute - but so vivid. I dreamt of a scrapbook. The pages were turning, every page was PINK! It belonged to a baby with dark hair! That was it - that short and sweet. Could it signify anything? ;-) I can only wait and see.

And ... "G's" surgery went well! He's doing good and will be able to come back home after the weekend. His Mom said they were able to remove several inches of the tumors. Bless his heart.

Carmel - Hello! Thanks for the post. Hope you're doing well & Connor is feeling better soon! I need to see some new photos, soon!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Pep,
OMG, a rib pop out of place!!! Sending you "hugs".

PINK...You were dreaming about Peyton's (that is your girl name, right?) baby book. Oh, I wanna cry!!!!

Hope you're feeling better!!!