Friday, May 26, 2006

It'll Be Worth It All


From a Friend ((hugs)).




I’LL BE WORTH IT ALL


Hi Mommy and Daddy,
Are you wondering where I am?
I’m dropping you this little note
To say, “I’ll be there as soon as I can”.

Please get me LOTS of diapers
And a nice warm place to sleep.
Lots of books to read to me,
And a soft blanket I can keep.

Fix up my room and fill my drawers
With tiny shirts and gowns.
Before you know it,
I’ll be there,
Throw out your worries and frowns.

Smile for me and be happy.
Be grateful for every new day.
It won’t be long until I’m born
And come to you to stay.

I bet you’re going to help me
Grow up to be healthy and strong.
I’m sure that you will teach me
The difference between right and wrong.

I know you’re going to love me.
You’ll make me feel safe and secure.
I am going to love you right back ..
Of this you can be sure!

So get some rest while you can
As you know we'll be up in the night.
And after you feed and burp me
I would like you to hold me real tight.

I can hardly wait to meet you both,
As you can see I am not very shy.
We’ll be so happy together
That all of us will cry.

Be patient while you wait for me,
I’ll be there when I should.

If I come before the time is right,
That would not be very good.

Please don’t get discouraged
When there are a few bumps or you hit a wall.
I promise I'm waiting for you
And I Will Be Worth It All!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww!!!!! You posted it!!!

{{{Hugs}}}

--Renee

Stephanie said...

So beautiful and so true!

Stephanie