Thursday, March 20, 2008

Vent ...

B U M M E D


I've always tried to keep my blog up-beat, but tonight, I am, in fact, feeling BUMMED.

First, learning the results of my MRI was difficult. I know what I need to do - but the very fact I will have to deal with this problem the rest of my life is rather depressing. I miss doing the things I used to do and feeling good, most of the time. I know PT will help and I will manage to get my own self back, but for now, it stinks.

Second, hearing so little from our agency for 6 solid months is crazy! The past few days it has been on my mind. I want (and need) to speak with the Director. So, I've been thinking it over, making sure I have all my thoughts and questions ready. Soon... I will call her.

Third, we are not adjusting to BT's newest work schedule, which was supposed to be temporary. Knowing there are other writers who work M - F, set hours, with less seniority is maddening.
.
Lately he works -
.
Monday . . . . .OFF
Tuesday . . . . OFF
Wednesday . . . 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Thursday . . . .1:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Friday . . . . .1:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Saturday . . . .2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Sunday . . . . .2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
.
BT is the type of person who does whatever the boss says, with no complaining.
.
Thus, the crappy schedules.
.
I feel like crying . . . .

5 comments:

LL said...

UGH!!! I am so sorry that you are feeing down. You are im my prayers. I hope that you hear something...anything from your agency!!! And praying that BT gets a better schedule. I will have to say...Eyeore made me smile though...

Colette said...

Let it out girlfriend! Regarding the agency...I am sorry you haven't heard anything. It just doesn't seem fair. let me know if you want a visit from Julian someday. I know that sometimes it helped to be around babies when we were waiting and then other days it didn't! Hugs and blessings

Mandy said...

I am so sad that you are bummed. I wish I could be there for you. I was so hoping that your back would be a quick fix too with no more PT.

Big hugs to you and you are in my prayers!!

Love ya!!

Ragan said...

Oh Pep! I'm so sorry to hear about the MRI results. And really irritated with your agency! (((HUGS)))

Happy said...

I so hear you. Actually I was saying something very similar to my husband yesterda...where is the joyful, zest for life person I used to be before all this?

Sorry about you husbands schedule. That STINKS!

As for the medical thing. What are you going to do? Physial therapy of some sort? I have a chronic health condition too and all I can do is share my mindset: If you don't do everything within you power to try and stop progression and it gets worse there will be no regrets or guilt. No coulda, woulda, shoulda...