Monday, July 14, 2008

Cuteness!




As I looked around the nursery recently, I realized there is a lot of cuteness going on. So I decided to get "up close and personal" with the camera. I'll start by sharing "The Silly Ole' Bear" accessories. I think Pooh is grand! Can you tell ?

I bought the Classic Pooh Switch Plate many years ago, kept it stored in my "hope chest".


Photo Holder!










This print will hang on the wall above the crib.
It was a gift from one of my employees.









These are already hanging on the wall
as you walk in the room.












The many faces of Pooh! Mostly gifts
we received throughout the wait. Now you know
what I've been doing with my time - collecting Pooh Bears!
There can never be too much Pooh!










Classic Pooh Shape Sorter we picked up on one
of our many T A R G E T excursions.












This Baby Pooh is very special!
It was a Christmas gift for baby from my Dad.
He bought it after we announced we were adopting.
The denim hat was a gift from my sister!













An "up-close" view of the window treatments.
Somewhere on this blog you can see the whole window!












Handprint/Footprint Frames
Another great buy from T A R G E T!












Lamp/Bookends/Pooh Books
I had the bookends in my room when I
still lived at home with Mom and Dad.











Classic Pooh Night Light....
A gift from Uncle Jonathan and family!












More Pooh ................




















And ..... plenty of Pooh Banks for College Fund! ;)

5 comments:

Ragan said...

Gee Pep, you don't like Pooh or anything, do you? :) Just kidding. It is all soooo cute!

Deb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patti said...

Ragan, I've always been a CLASSIC POOH FAN for as far back as I can remember. :-)

Debbie, It is a lot of Pooh!
And, there's more. If our baby doesn't come soon we may have to start another room! LOL
I'd love for you to send Izzy's Pooh outfit. That would be so special! I'll email the address right now.

Hugs! :-) Pep

Anonymous said...

i love all the pooh stuff! I wish you the very best on your adoption journey!
I noticed some of your favorite girl names..My daughter whom we adopted is named Abigail and My middle name is Jayne!!! LOL
Wow how cool is that~

Anita said...

WOW! It's like a pooh bomb went off!

Adorable!