Monday, July 14, 2008

We Won A Gourmet Lunch!


Recently, I entered a contest on a local radio station website. The contest was for an "Office Break". The prize was food and dessert from a gourmet bakery. All I had to do to enter was tell them why our office deserves a break! I don't remember what I wrote, but it must have been good, because we WON!

Wednesday at noon, the Morning Show Host delivered lunch and dessert to me and my employees! The photo is of the morning show host and a few of our providers.

So fun!

5 comments:

Deb said...

How cool! Hope the food is good.

I once won lunch for our office. They picked us up in a limo and took us to a b-b-que place. It was a lot of fun.

Anita said...

Nice! And it looks like a big ole platter of desert!

Kathy said...

Awesome! Congrats!

Glad you won a cool office lunch!

Mama Bear said...

neat!

Shay said...

Wow...congrats