Saturday, August 02, 2008

No Act of Kindness, No Matter How Small, Is Ever Wasted



Kindness: –noun 1. the state or quality of being kind 2. a kind act; favor: his many kindnesses to me. 3. kind behavior: I will never forget your kindness. 4. friendly feeling; liking...

I received a special package in the mail today. One of my blog friends,
Debbie, sent me a Pooh outfit her beautiful daughter Isabel had outgrown. I was very touched by her thoughtfulness.

Thank you, Debbie, for being so thoughtful, your kindness will not soon be forgotten.

5 comments:

Deb said...

Glad you got it. I hope you don't have to wait too long to use it with your own baby.

LL said...

That was so very sweet..i am looking forward to seeing your little one in it!

Stephanie said...

Stopping by with some hugs for you today!!

Mama Bear said...

too sweet!!!!

Mama Bear said...

too sweet!!!!