Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pay it Forward!

I have been TERRIBLE about keeping up with my blog and for that I apologize.
Sept. 25, I signed up to play "Pay it Forward!" on THE HARR FAMILY BLOG and I received this from Kim:
I was so deeply touched when I opened the package! Kim, it was so truly sweet and kind. I am just sorry it took me so long to express my gratitude for such a wonderful gift from the heart. I plan to keep the note for our baby book. Thank you so much! Unfortunately, when I went back to see who may have signed up in response to my posting of Pay It Forward, I was unable to find the post. But, I love the concept and plan to make up for it. I'll post what I do!


4 comments:

Kim said...

Aww-you are so very welcome. I am so happy you like your "pay it forward" prize. I just know you will be pulling that out REAL soon! So excited to read the post about baby news!! It's coming, I just know it.

Stephanie said...

I love your kind and giving heart, Pep!

Sue said...

Pep, please e-mail me ASAP at shawnsue4ever@yahoo.com

Thanks :-)

Patti said...

Hey Sue! I just got your post. I emailed you! I hope all is ok! :-) Pep