Sunday, November 02, 2008

All Because 2 People Fell In Love






You asked me earlier if it seems like we've really been together 11 years ( married 7 ) and I told you in many ways it doesn't seem possible, yet at times it seems I've known you forever. That's because I can not imagine life without you, my best friend and soul mate.


When I think about the trials we've faced in our first several years of marriage, I am thankful for you being here with me, sharing the good, the bad and the ugly. I have no doubt we've loved better, grown closer, laughed more and hugged every day because of how our admiration has grown in spite of all the challenges.

God makes no mistakes. His promises are clear. We both know that and we both hold tight to our faith no matter the circumstances. We've been blessed and God has an even bigger blessing He is waiting to present to us in His most perfect timing.


Thank you for holding me up when when I am down and encouraging me all along the way. Thank you for being the wind beneath my wings.

I love you sooo much. XOXOXOXOXOXO
'Ti







2 comments:

LL said...

God knows what he's doing! he brought two wonderful God loving people together and they will be wonderful parent!

Deb said...

Beautiful! In this day it's wonderful to see two people as in love as the two of you.

Blessings!!!