Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Shack

I finished reading "The Shack" this morning. Personally, I found it to be enlightening, thoughtprovoking...just incredible! There was sooo much to read and understand ... that I am going to start over and read it again. This time I am hoping to catch more of what I may not have understood or simply missed. I don't want to give way to the story line so I will just recommend it as a must read. I am glad I read it and can sincerely say it was life changing in the best way. My relationship with God will never be the same and I can assure it will do the same for you.



7 comments:

Erica said...

A friend of mine got this as a Christmas gift. I was waiting to see what her review so before to determine if I need to get myself a copy. So, what you're telling me is that I need to go buy myself a copy, right? LOL :)

Melba said...

We were just talking about this book in our book club...I think it will be on our list for this spring and now I want to read it even more!!

Melba

LL said...

I have been wanting to read this book!!! I have heard so many wonderful reviews about it.

Sue said...

This one is on my short list of books to get to! Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

We read that as part of our book club and I loved it on so many levels. I loved when the author had to say, that the control issue was focused on, and that God was a woman!!

Deb said...

I got this book awhile ago but have yet to start it. Everyone I hear from says it's terrific. Glad you enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

This book rocks! I bought it and couldn't put it down! I have recommended it to anyone and everyone who will listen. It really makes you think and puts things into perspective.