Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wanted to share . . .

Our profile is being shown tomorrow (Friday). The baby has a (correctable) birth defect which was detected on an ultrasound. Shortly after birth the baby will have surgery and remain in the hospital for the first 1 - 3 months. We did a lot of research and feel it is something we are comfortable with. This little one needs our prayers, as does the birth parents and chosen couple.
.
The agency plans to show profiles tomorrow (and we're one of them)!
.
Prayers welcome!
.
"Stand and see this great thing which the Lord will do before your eyes. 1 Samuel 12:16"

9 comments:

Deb said...

WooHoo!! That's great news. I'll be praying for you as you wait to hear the news. Do they know when you'll know?

Anonymous said...

Found your blog thru Debbie B. I will pray for you as soon as I click to publish. A lot of uncertainty in your lives as you wait, I know, I've been there through uncertainty as we waited 2 years before the courts would allow us to bring our Dmitry home from Russia. Waiting is HARD. I'll be praying God reveals your little miracle to you very soon (and that is "soon" in our terms!! =D ). - Laura

Lori said...

prayers!

Anonymous said...

What a long and exhausting road you two have been on! I pray that God grants you even more peace as you wait to hear. Also praying for Baby, the expectant parents, and the p-aparents...

Do you know the baby's due date yet?

Hugs,
Mindy

Christen L said...

Deb posted about you on her blog. Just wanted to say that I'm praying for you to find your child soon.

Colette said...

Oh Pep...I am praying hard girl! Fall all involved. Keep us posted...hugs

Anonymous said...

RYN: No, no news yet. Wish there was....

Patti said...

Debbie, We do not know when we'll hear. But the SW promised to let me know either way. And, she said they are trying to get things moving because there is not alot of time.

Laura, Lori, Christen, Colette, Thank you for reading my blog and for praying for us. It means so much!

Mindy, Her due date is the end of June, but they expect she'll go sooner. Thanks for the support.

Annie, I WISH THERE WAS NEWS TOO! Waiting to hear has been so hard. I kept myself real busy today.

LL said...

You are in my prayers!