Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day. . .


I love Valentine's Day - it's so simple and sweet! The children at day care had a great time. Lots of goodies and sweets. BT brought me roses, a card and Tic Tacs!

I'm doing pretty good with maintaining a Healthy Lifestyle. Although I am getting in my walks (20 minutes/day 5-7 times a week), drinking water, taking vitamins, etc.. I am struggling with healthy food choices. However, I am rather proud of my accomplishment to avoid artificial sweetners. I miss them, but I am doing ok. I met a Health Care Counsultant at the mall tonight (while out walking) who told me the best thing I could do to help control my blood is to take cinnamon capsules. She was very knowlegable and helpful. I find it interesting how sometime God conveniently places just the right people in our path.

On the Adoption: I spoke to our cw on Monday morning. BT and I have been tossing about the idea of keeping the baby home for the first year or so. With his latest job change, although the hours are awful and the TV station is taking advantage of him, it will be possible. She suggested we make the change in our profile. But, she also told me that it really hasn't been an issue. She said they (the agency) and bmoms have found it to be a positive thing that I would be right there at the day care.

But now ....there's a possibility things may be changing at Day Care...so I am not sure we should make the change just yet. I've had some possible business opportunities the past few weeks. I won't get into them this early on. There are a lot of questions to be answered and kinks to be ironed out. If you are a prayful person, please keep this in your prayers.


“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord “plans to prosper you and not to harm you plans for hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11, NIV)

Please scroll to the bottom of the page and sign my guest book!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Pep,
I'm proud of you!