Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wellness!

Tomorrow is THE DAY -


I've made a commitment to change my way of life, starting tomorrow (2/11).

I need to be a healthier ME ... and only I can make it happen. But, my dear blog readers, I will need your support.

I am promising to walk 5-7 times a week. . . eat healthy . . . drink water . . . take vitamins . . . NOT consume artificial sweetners (I'd kill for a diet Pepsi right now). . . get the appropriate amount of sleep . . . and pray more!
.
.
Let it begin..... Anyone care to join me?
.
.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philipians 4:13
Please scroll to the bottom of the page and sign my guest book!

5 comments:

Colette said...

Ok I will join...I started last week...so come on girl! Let's get moving!!!

Joanne said...

Hello...I want to invite you (and your readers) to the adoption forums at Forever Parents. Forever Parents was created in 2002, first on the the msn boards and then ezboard. We just recently relaunched with our new forums at http://forums.foreverparents.com.

Our community exists to support adoptive and waiting families in a private, friendly setting.

For more information, our blog is located at http://foreverparents.blogspot.com/

Thank you...see you there!

Joanne

Ragan said...

So, you're on to day two now, how's it going? I'll join you! Since I started WW last summer I exercise every morning during the week, but I could drink a little more water. I'm already taking a multi-vitamin and nutrition is one of my latest obsessions. We can do this!

Patti said...

I am doing good!!!! The walks have been so refreshing - and giving BT and I some great time to talk about our day! Unfortunately, tomorrow we work different shifts, so I'll be venturing out alone.

Happy said...

Good luck! We've been on a nutritious eating plan since New Years and are now beginning to see the results!