Thursday, June 19, 2008

I've been tagged

Tagged by Camille (Adventures in Mommyland) .

Four Jobs I've had:

1. Child Day Care Administrator
2. Preschool Teacher
3.
4.

Four Movies I've watched more then once:

1. Grease
2. Sleepless in Seattle
3. Gone with the Wind
4. Thornbirds

Four Places I Have Lived:

1. D E P E W ~ NY
2. L A N C A S T E R ~ NY
3.
4.

Four TV Show I watch:

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Brother's & Sisters
3. October Road which is canceled next season :(
4. Private Practice

Four Places I've been:

1. FLORIDA
2. KENTUCKY
3. BOSTON MA
4. CANADA

Four People Who Email Me Regularly:

1. Tracey
2 Carmel
3.
4. Cassandra

Four of My Favorite Foods:

1. GREEK
2. ITALIAN
3. MEXICAN
4. AMERICAN

Four Places I'd Like to Visit

1. Ireland
2. Denver
3. Georgia
4. California

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year:

1. Bringing home our baby!
2. Holding our baby!
3. Going to KY!
4. Vacation!

Four People I Tag:

1. Debbie B
2. Colette
3. Sue
4. Annie

No comments: