Thursday, June 05, 2008

Our profile was shown to a birthmother this week. However, we were not chosen.

The agency is still working with the other birthmother and will proceed with it.
This is the one we were "highly favored" for, but the birthmother was unable to commit. She is very, very young, and she wants to keep her baby. However, she has no family support. It's sad ... very sad.

In other news, she told me our profile has been very well received with great feedback.


Dad is showing little bits of improvement with each day. He's certainly not out of the woods and has a long road ahead of him.

Do you ever wish you could look into the future? It's during times like these I wish I knew what lies ahead. But, then I am reminded God has the perfect plan and we need to trust Him and know He will take care of us.

7 comments:

Sue said...

I have been checking out your blog on occasion and was excited to see that you have had some activity lately. I am so sorry to hear that this wasn't a match for you. But it sounds like things are headed in the right direction. Keep the faith!

Anonymous said...

Yes! I wish I could look into the future and know when my child was coming home. It's so difficult having no idea. I could be a mommy tomorrow...or next year.

Deb said...

It's always nice to know that your profile is liked.
Sounds like you are keeping yourself grounded as you wait to hear what she decides. Praying daily that it happens soon for you.

Colette said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Patti said...

A Note From Colette, Edited to Protect Her Privacy:

Pep...call me tomorrow...I got a call about a situation, it is not for us, but you might want to think about it. She is not an infant, so I don't want you to get too excited...call me on Saturday Morning. The baby will be at my parents. I don't have your email, so I am going to give you my cell...call that XXX-XXXX. Hugs

Aimee said...

Hang in there Pep! God does have a perfect plan for you, your DH, and your future children!!! It is such great news about the feedback of your profile!! You are going to be a great mama with so much love to give.
Prayers lifted up for you and DH while waiting with such great anticipation.

Mandy said...

So it's Sunday what happened? Did you call Colette Sat. morning?

Yes I am with you all the way on wishing I knew what the future held for me. Having some rough times here as well so wish I knew what was to come.

I think about you often!!

Love ya!!