Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thank you!

To everyone who has been so kind to check in on my Dad, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Our family sees an improvement but the medical community isn't saying anything. Go figure. They are still weaning him off the meds, it's a very slow process. But, the last couple days I have definitely felt there was a "tiny" improvement with each day. He's still unable to do just about anything, but he is calmer, less upset, less confusion, etc. I printed out some family photos tonight. I am going to "perk up" his room this weekend. I think he's ready for it! Thank you for asking - and thank you all for your continued prayers. We are all hanging in there. At times my faith is certainly tested. But, ultimately I know God is in control and I need to leave it in His hands. I just miss my Dad the way I knew him ..... that makes me very sad. I am going to share a few photos. They were both taken within the past year, before he got so sick.




3 comments:

Deb said...

So glad he's doing better. I've been thinking about you all.

Ragan said...

I'll be praying that your dad continues to do better each day Pep.

Colette said...

Glad to hear he is doing better! What a sweet face he has! Hugs