Thursday, July 26, 2007

Going Crazy!

I've been logging on with intentions to post. I just don't know what to say?

We heard "nothing" from our agency.

Something just seemed "different" about this situation. She called and was only able to give me a few minutes to call her back, or they would have to pass on showing our profile. That leads me to believe something came up rather suddenly. Or, perhaps they hadn't considered us because of our other commitment and then they remembered we had pulled out and decided to add us to the profiles at the last moment? When I called her back, she was already in the parking lot, leaving for the appointment and came back in to take my call. She had to know right then if she could take our profile. OF COURSE! OF COURSE!! :-) :-) :-) :-)

The last thing she said to me was "I may not call you back today, she may not decide that soon" .... Now, that led me to believe she was going to let us know something.
In the past, she called to tell us when we were not the chosen couple. Could it be we were chosen and she isn't calling because they really aren't supposed to tell us? Or, perhaps the birthmother hasn't made up her mind - or has decided not to place. Holy cow! How long must we wait in "limbo".

Either way a phone call would be nice! We are going crazy!

I sat down at the desk earlier today - with intention to call HER. I chickened out.

That's where we stand - and ALL we think about. . . .

I feel like God is smiling down on us and saying "Be Patient".

7 comments:

BlessedWithDaughters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy's Korner said...

Oh man! Pep!! This kind of thing really does have to have you just loopy. Its so hard to know and with out more "know" you go on and invent away. I sure would be.

Hang in there lady!

K

Mandy said...

Mindy~ With Pep's agency they don't get a call until the baby is born and the parents rights have been terminated. That's the way her agency works. They aren't usually called when they are being shown either unless there are some issues that need to be considered prior to them being shown.

Pep I am stil with BT that no news is good news. If she has decided to parent they would probably call you like last time right?

Hugs and hang in there!!

BlessedWithDaughters said...

Pep,

I deleted my earlier comment since Mandy kindly pointed out what a bonehead I was. My apologies...I didn't realize there were agencies that work the way yours does. I can see definite benefits to literally waiting for THE CALL.

Still praying and hoping for you.
Mindy

Patti said...

Oh my, no need to apologize! I am sorry I have not been here to up-date. I have out of town company! Will be back soon, I promise.

PS - Still nothing ....

Mandy said...

Mindy~ Your not a bonehead I just don't think many people know how Pep's agency works so I thought I would fill you in. Doesn't make you a bonehead.

Pep~ Been checking every day for news. Think about you all the time!! Hugs!

BlessedWithDaughters said...

Hey Pep...I'm checking back every day, too! I know the wait isn't nearly as bad for us as it is for you. :D

Hugs!

(Mandy...I was joking, but thanks for telling me I'm not a bonehead. *grin* Sometimes I feel like I should wear a shoe in my mouth for when I stick my foot in there! Love ya!)