Sunday, December 07, 2008

New Notebook Computer!







I am having a very exciting day! BT found the perfect notebook computer for me. I needed one that was small, light-weight (5.2 lbs) and ultra-portable, without sacrificing all the features I was looking for. And.. I had to stay within a certain budget.



It is going to make life so much easier - I'll be able to work on QUICKSBOOKS and WORD whereever I am . . home, work, nursing home, hospital, etc . . it's gonna make life so much easier.


I am S O H A P P Y ! ! ! Thank you, BT! You seriously rock!

5 comments:

Erica said...

That's really awesome! Sounds like you have a good hubby. :)

Ragan said...

How exciting! What a sweet husband you have. Ask him how to convince my husband to buy me a laptop ;)

Stephanie said...

Yay!! How awesome!! :)

Becky said...

Glad that it is what you need and will make things easier wherever you are!! Great hubby!!

Anonymous said...

It looks great!! I personally like this kind of notebook computer...