Friday, May 18, 2007

Thank You Trace!! You're in my prayers, girl!

Thank you, Trace, for your post! I appreciate the insights, suggestions, support and love! :-)
I know you and Sweetness have faced a lot, as well. I know your hearts ache for a baby - just like ours. And, someday, my friend, we'll have our babies in our arms.

My friend offered me a most precious gift - the gift to carry a baby for BT and I. She has always been the one who understood what we've faced and offered support all along the way. She's that kind of person... and she's a Mom to 3 beautiful little ones! It showed me how very precious this friend is and always will be. I love her to pieces!

My heart was touched - my emotions were overflowing. Her sweet words echoed in my mind all day. I will never forget her kindness and her spirit!

BT and I talked about it but concluded it isn't what we're prepared to do at this time.
We would once again face all the trials of infertility treatments, as the baby would be biologically ours. We put that behind us 3 + years ago and decided adoption was Gods plan. And, that is where we focus. Yes, it's been a long, long wait - but God is good and His timing is always perfect.

1 comment:

Happy said...

When I read your post I felt like I was reading my post from a few months ago when my friend made her offer. My heart went out to you because that offer puts the brass ring out there and it is SO HARD to know what to do. One of the wonderful things about life is that you have so many choices! You can always go back and take her up on her offer if you choose to.