Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Today

Today BT is not a happy camper. His boss informed him they are making changes.

BT is a NEWS writer. As of Monday, he's been assigned to a different show. He will now go to work at 1:00 AM and get off @ 9:00 AM. Those hours simply stink; just don't work with our lifestyle.

This is Sweeps! The ratings are down on the show. Of course they are, they compete with GOOD MORNING AMERICA and THE TODAY SHOW. The boss wants to try to bring the ratings up.

So, BT was Mister Cranky Pants ALL DAY today. I don't blame him.

* * * * * * * * * *

I haven't blogged in a week. We've been so busy - mostly at work. Graduation is approaching, Summer Camp Registration is in progress and I am down a Teacher. By the way, her surgery was a success and she is already home recovering. Still praying her sight is restored.

Good News! I have a "plan" for an Office Assistant. I finally feel really good about one of the current workers. I don't want to jump on it too quickly. But, by the end of the school year I'd like to talk to her about working in my office (fingers crossed).

* * * * * * * * * *

We had eye exams today. Since my prescription changed, I'll be shopping for new glasses. :-)

BT's didn't change; he's happy with the ones he has.

* * * * * * * * * *

We walked tonight, in the rain! I am finally getting back into a routine. I have to. I also have to start testing my blood sugar several times throughout the day and keeping a record of it for my new Endo. I hate it! I hate needles!

* * * * * * * * * *

Wish I had adoption news to share. It's been Q U I E T, very Q U I E T!
We're doing OK - I think?

No comments: