Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A fun night....

BT and I had a "date" night tonight. We went into the city for souvlaki - it was yummy and gave us a change of scenery. There's something about going downtown that's just FUN and ROMANTIC!

Just how many cups of FREE coffee can you collect in one day? Well, we have a card from D unkin' D onut for FREE medium coffee on Wednesday. OK, I was in a good mood and just wanted to have fun, so whenever we saw a D unkin' we stopped, by the end of the day we had collected 7 cups of coffee at no charge! It sounds like alot, but with 3 of us (we brought 2 back to Mom) it went fast.

Then we went to the Mall to walk. I hadn't been to the Mall in a long time.
They've added on soooo much.

It's really beginning to feel like Fall and I am lovin' it! Hoping to make it to the nursery this weekend for some pretty mums!

When I was walking earlier, I received a text message....A family friend gave birth to a 7 lb, 6 oz. baby girl today. Hoping to have pictures soon! I am soooo happy for her.

Although I walked tonight- I feel like a little more! I really missed walking outdoors. The air is cool and crisp.. I think I'll go enjoy a tad more. Before we know it, the snow will fall.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Glad you're enjoying your walks. Now that it's getting cooler here I need to start taking some walks.

Dave would have loved all that free coffee. Glad you had a fun date night.

LL said...

were you able to sleep that night with all that coffee buzz? ; )If i had a card for free coffee, I would have been using it all day too.

Don't you love this weather!? I hope it sticks around.