Friday, September 26, 2008

The Perfect Evening At Home

BT is home... ALL Evening.

Grey's Anatomy Season Premiere is 2 hours.

Dinner consists of Green Mountain Gringo Chips,
Flat Lime Salsa,
Trader Joe's Chicken Enchiladas,
a dallop of sour cream
and a can of Diet Cherry Pepsi.

Dinner on the coffee table so we can relax on the couch and watch Grey's and the News.

All followed by a very quiet, midnight stroll throughout the neighborhood.

Time to sleep! And ...tomorrow we shall return to responsible living ;) .

P.S. Did I mention I had a NUTRITION class tonight from 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm? I highly doubt the instructor would had approved of our late night dinner. ;)



6 comments:

Happy said...

We all need nights like that! You know I often think about how frequently we eat at the coffee table in the family room infront of the TV. It makes makes me feel sort of sad because I know that if we had children I would never do that. What about you?

Becky said...

Hi Pep!
Thanks for tracking my blog and your comment about our new family member!
I believe that I have visited your blog before however, I overlooked adding you to the waiting to adopt families that I am following! I have added you and I know I will enjoy watching and hearing about your journey and how God will bless you!
I'm sorry to read about the bmom that can't be located to share your profile.
I'll never forget how hard the waiting is. Reading of your faith, I know that you are trusting in God's timing and His perfect plan. That is still hard!
So glad you and your hubby are finding fun times together, to support each other through the wait!
Blessings to you!

Kim said...

My kind of night-good food, TV, midnight stroll, how fun!
Thanks for your post-you are a winner for "Pay it forward" After I have the other 2, I'll post on my blog what to do next!
(I guess you know we adopted our first! Nothing like it! I'd love to share our story with you sometime!)

SaraAugy said...

Sounds like a great evening!

Erica said...

Hey,

Just wanted to say thanks for checking out my blog and let you know I posted a link to the buckeye recipe for ya.

Erica

Anita said...

Pep, this sounds like an AWESOME evening! I might take your lead and have one similar ASAP!