Thursday, September 04, 2008

Up-Date on Baby Girl

I heard from our mutual friend again....apparently there is a "cousin" interested in adopting the baby I spoke of last week and they are trying to work out the details. From what I understand, the adoptive couple desires a completely closed adoption and the grandmother wants to be very active in the babies life. I hope they are able to make an agreement that works well for both, most defintely what is best for this little baby girl. My heart aches for the baby and I am praying for her . She needs to be placed in the arms of her forever Mommy and Daddy.

I also spoke to our agency this week. Our worker was very upbeat when I spoke to her- although she can't say much, she hinted a lot was going on. It felt good - felt right.

I believe God used this past week to show me I truly have not given up - my hearts yearns to bring our forever baby home as much now as ever, perhaps even a little more. And, God is faithful -

The past few years have been very difficult for us. We've faced many, many challenges with our families. As I look back at the "big picture" I can see how God has worked in our lives and He does know what is best. I look forward with anticipation and His plan is revealed.





4 comments:

Deb said...

So glad you have some renewed hope. The wait is terribly hard. I'd guess a lot harder then actual labor. But stick to it and you'll bring your forever baby home.

LL said...

Hugs. I know that you "know" this, the wait is hard but when God places your child in your arms the wait will be so worth it. God bless!

Stephanie said...

As do I! God's plan for you is going to be far greater than we can even imagine!

Anonymous said...

I am still praying and God IS faithful---praying for a miracle to join you soon!!!