Thursday, September 20, 2007

Adoption Talk

Since we have entered a new phase in the adoption process (from "waiting" to "chosen") I have also found a new adoption forum full of wonderful women from all aspects of the triad!
It's rather exciting to meet new people - and to learn so much from them.

Between forums and blogs and e-mail and chat - I am spending way too much time on-line.
I really should be cleaning and organizing and preparing for the baby. But - I am guarding my heart - not knowing for sure what the outcome is going to be. And I am simply enjoying all my internet friends. Who ever would of thunk it? ;)

In the meantime, one day soon, my world is going to take some serious turns. I'll be asking myself - "Why didn't I prepare?"

2 comments:

Anita said...

I love AT too. I posted a pic that said "I love my computer because my friends live in it!" Very true! But blogs and forums do require a lot of time to keep up! So glad to see you there though!

LL said...

I am so thankful for AT! It is such a loving, supportive fabulous group of women..and made even sweeter since you have joined in!

I am a college football widow and I think my husband feels like an adoptiontalks widower. : )