Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I Called The Agency :-)

I had a thought, to just go ahead and call the agency this morning. Before I changed my mind, I called. Wouldn't you know, our SW called in sick? :-( I spoke to a very nice woman at the front desk who is going to let her know I called for an up-date! So, fingers crossed, we may hear something this week afterall.

In other news, I saw the endocrinologist yesterday. The nodule on my thyroid is very small and the lab results are all within normal range. For now, she will keep an eye on it, repeating the ultrasound in one year.

Work is very busy today - as we are short by one staff member. I better get back to my duties.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHEW---saying a prayer that you get a call in the morning!! I tend to pray very specifically!! =)

Robin

LL said...

Praying that your SW feels better and that she calls you SOOON!