Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday Night

It's Sunday night. We needed the weekend, the quiet . . . it helped. We're better tonight. We've had a lot of support - friend/family who cried right along with us, who felt our pain and sympathized with us.

I had a tremendous amount of support from BT. Although his heart is breaking, right along with mine, he's been there for me through every tear and doubt.
I love him so much!!!

It would of been so easy to lose hope, to allow our faith to waver. I'll admit, we came close. But when you know the Lord - you're often reminded HE is right there and has the perfect plan for YOU. He had a reason, perhaps to spare us of heartaches down the road. We may never know. What we do know is that we are looking forward to the day we will bring a baby home.
Perhaps that day will be sooner than we think. Perhaps we'll wait a while again.

We went to church again today. I thought it would be difficult. It was fine, actually.

Perhaps we're facing a better week ahead -I hope so.

4 comments:

Anita said...

(((hug)))

Anonymous said...

OH PEP, I'm so sad right along with you. You are right, keep your head up and know that God is faithful even if you don't see it right now. He will carry you through!!

Love, Robin

Patti said...

Anita - Hugs back at ya, dear friend.

Robin - You're faith is an inspiration! Thank you.

LL said...

I saw this the other quote the other day and it really hit home.It supposedly came from someone escaping the Nazi concentration camps.

"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I am alone. And I believe in God even when He is silent." FAITH