Sunday, September 09, 2007

No News May Be Good News?





Robin suggested "NO NEWS may be GOOD NEWS". I hope she's right! It's been a long, hard weekend - just wondering why we are not hearing from anyone.

I am not sure how long they have to find him. But I do know that he has up to 18 mths. before the judge will terminate his right, in the event they do not locate him prior to placement.

I am not "banned" from calling the agency. But, I need to respect their policies. The truth is, had they not needed to talk to me about the bfather risk, I would have no idea we were chosen.

And so.... as we begin a new week, perhaps this will be the week we'll hear more.

In the meantime, I continue praying:

1. For our birth mother - a safe delivery and peace upon making her final decision.


2. For our birth father - he will be comfortable and cooperative with her plan.

3. For our agency and all the wonderful staff.

4. For us ... as we wait to bring our forever baby home.

5. For a short wait between the birth and judical surrender.

6. Above all - for the sweet little baby we are all anxiously awaiting! :-)

7 comments:

LL said...

Amen!!! I will keep praying!!

Mandy said...

I check your blog a few times a day hoping that there will be a post about the bfather. I wish they communicated better with you instead of leaving you hanging.

Hope that you hear something solid this week!! HUGS!!

Anonymous said...

I check your blog about 20 times a day. LOL It will happen, I just know it!!!!!!

Dennise said...

Pep! I am so excited for you guys. I am praying daily for everyone involved.

BlessedWithDaughters said...

Just checking in, Pep. How are you holding up?

I keep looking for you to post on Adoption Talk...did you get set up there yet?

Hugs,
Min

Stephanie said...

You are praying for just the right things ... and He is listening ... God bless, sweet friend!

LL said...

Hey Pep!

I just saw your comment on my blog from the other day. Sorry.

It took a few days for them to confirm me. But in case you haven't checked your email or Adottion talk lately...I saw that you were just added (i think last night). So come on over and join in! I really enjoy the community over there!

: )Lisa