Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Notes From BT

Going through such a tough time, I am reminded of how much I love my dear husband, BT.

The night we received the sad news, he left me a note before leaving for work.

It read:

"Tonight you told me why we're probably not getting the baby. I know this just broke your heart. It's breaking mine, too. We need to put some hope into this situation. I know there's not much. But, there's just enough chance that I do not want to give up. If God or the lawyers don't get through to him, I will still pray for our baby. No, I don't want more heartache or false starts, I want a baby. I am willing to go through more of these to get our little one. I'll be here for you- please stay here for me. I love you forever! XOXOXOXO BT"

Tonight, he left me another note.


It read:

" I love you because you still dream! I love you because you have faith and love. I have hope. You told me today about your dream, that showed me you have hope, too. Stick with your hopes and dreams - and stick with me!
Promise? XOXOXOXOX Brian "


He's so brave! And I am so in love with him. :-)

8 comments:

Anita said...

Lots to love there, Pep!

Joy said...

Pep,
I just saw your blog on Anita's blog. I have only gotten to read over the last few posts. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. When a door closes and window opens. I hope you do not mind if I read along. I think your dream will come true. If you waver pray, if you need support write.
Joy

Happy said...

I read your post earlier and was unsure of how to comment. There's nothing we can do, but offer support and be amazed at your strength. I'm so sorry. I've sort of been there. When it was us, I felt like I had had a miscarriage or something. Such a sense of loss and grief.

Patti said...

Anita - There truly is and for that I feel blessed. Just hope we get to share some of our love with a little one soon! How are you holding up? Hugs - Pep

Joy - Thanks for reading my blog. I am working now, but I'll be sure to visit yours really, really soon. Noone can have too many blog friends, right? :o) You said "When a door closes, a window opens" ... that made me stop and think - and gave me a little more hope.
Thanks for the prayers- Hugs - Pep

Trace - I can understand. I've been to similiar blogs and couldn't post just because I didn't know what to say. Now I know what you mean about a miscarriage - I couldn't imagine anything else being any closer.
We're doing better - with God's grace. How are you? Hugs- Pep

LL said...

What a FANTASTIC, BRAVE, LOVING man you have there Pep!

Keep the faith. God will answer your prayers!

Lisa

petunia said...

I have been so busy I haven't been able to check in to the few blogs I watch. I am teary from reading this post and haven't even gone back to see what happened yet. What a wonderful partner to have in life! God has blessed you and is taking you through fire - you will come out shiny, new and refined and stronger than ever....I know it's not easy to hear that while you are burning....
(((((((((hugs))))))))))

BlessedWithDaughters said...

Hugs, honey. I'm still here and still praying.

Love,
Min

Happy said...

Pep! Are you ok?