Saturday, February 10, 2007

3 Years and 4 Months

3 years and 4 mths .... since we attended the first information meeting at our adoption agency.

Some days I wish I knew more, more of what is actually happening with our profile. Have we been chosen? Perhaps chosen several times, and for whatever reason, plans changed? Perhaps we were never chosen? There were hints we'd been possibly chosen before, at least a birthmom showed an "interest".

A friend of mine has a friend whose 19 year old daughter is expecting a baby in April. She is considering making an adoption plan for the baby. She wants the baby to have a good life. I admire her for being able to look beyond her own self and love the baby enough to want what's best. She seems like a great girl - really sweet.

If she places, she'd like BT and I to adopt the baby. :o)

I should be really excited about this possibility - and I am. But, I feel sad for this young lady. My heart goes out to her. If she places with us, I hope we can maintain a good relationship. I have a good feeling we can. . . . . .

No comments: