Sunday, February 25, 2007

Shopping ....


So we shopped today. First round, SAM'S CLUB! We had 3 carts FULL- two carts of day care stuff - and a cart for my parents. It's alway fun spending someone else's money! ;) Second round - PARTY CITY and FACTORY CARD & PARTY OUTLET. I didn't think finding Sweet 16 party ware would be so hard. I found lots of stuff for Angela's baby shower - but not a darn thing for Dawson's Sweet 16 party! Who would of thought that would be hard to find? Third round, (we're hungry now) DiBella's Subs .... very good!!!

BT went back to work - after a very long weekend (he used 3 vacation days). I feel bad we didn't get away, at least for a day. But on the flipside, we're taking a few days off in March - and I am determined to to a get-a-way! We've both been feeling so "snowbound".

So that was my Sunday -

I have a pile of paperwork sitting to the right of the keyboard, waiting for me to organize! I best get at it.

But first, just a thought...... perhaps this week we'll hear something from the adoption agency - how nice an "up-date" would be.....

No comments: