Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Sweet 16


So today turned out to be a great day! I found out Sas & Jaxon are coming to spend 4 days with us next week. We're going to just "hang out" .... and throw a surprise SWEET 16 Y birthday party for our niece, Dawson. Hmmmm, got to start thinking of decorating and food ideas. I wanna get her a really sweet cake - lots of pink and flowers!!!
.
My Best Cousin, Lisa called today! It's official - we're planning a 65th Birthday Party for the twins - August the 4th - in Kentucky! Her dad, and my mom are twins! It will be wonderful to see all the family again! :-)
.
It's been 4 weeks since I've heard from the adoption agency! For some reason, today, I kept thinking we were going to hear from them. . even if to ask us a simple question.
.
BT went to the funeral home tonight to pay his respects to a co-worker who passed away suddenly. I believe he said he was only 45 yrs old, leaving a wife and children. Soooo sad.
When he got back - we treated ourselves to RUBY TUESDAY'S - the broccoli/cheese soup was awesome!!!
.
I felt better today - no abdominal pain!!! :-) That's a great thing!! That makes for a great day!!!

No comments: