Thursday, February 15, 2007

S T R E S S E D


This little picture is so me! STRESSED describes me so perfectly lately.
My job is stressing me out. I need to hire someone part time to assist me with paperwork, light office work, answering the phone and tending to visitors. But, I need to be able to trust this person wholeheartedly - with the business and the children! How do you hire a complete stranger for a delicate position such as this? I lucked out both times before by hiring from within. At this time, this is not an option. I keep praying God will open the doors.
The adoption is stressing me out! We've been waiting too long. Opportunities come along, tease us a bit and move on. I don't understand - probably never will. I just want to bring my babies home!
I must stop this post! Since I started typing it I ate about 10 hershey kisses! Augh.......
Well, they do say STRESSED spelled backwords = DESSERTS! ;)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I would be your assisant in a heartbeat Pep if we lived closer. Before I was a SAHM mom I was an administrative assistant and at one point I also had a daycare in my home.

Wish we lived closer but there have been no offers to bring us closer to you yet.

Stephanie said...

Oh ((Pep)), I'm with you, my friend!!