Monday, February 19, 2007

The Weekend .....

I finally figured out how to add music to my blog. The song I have chosen is "BLESSED" by Elton John. I am sure anyone who knows me, will know why this song is so near and dear to my heart! Y

The weekend is over! Time for a blog up-date.

I spoke to my friend - the friend who introduced me to "M", the gal who is considering placing her unborn child for adoption. She called 10 days ago and never called back. The message she left sounded very much like she had decided to make an adoption plan and place the baby in our arms. My friend was surprised to hear she had called. She told me "M" had recently accepted a hand-me-down crib - and there's even talk of a baby shower. My heart aches for her. I can not imagine making the decision she is going to have to make. I promised myself I would not get involved emotionally. I left her a message last week, so she knows she can call me. . . and I let go! We are not prepared to set ourselves up for something that could be another let down. And so, the "wait" goes on.......

The results of my endoscopy are in - everything was negative. Next step- upper GI. I am thrilled all the tests I've had so far (x-rays, ultrasounds, scans, etc) have all come back negative. But, how do I explain the pain that effects me daily? It is effecting my home life, my marriage, my job, every part of me.

BT, McKenna and I went to Niagara Falls Outlet Mall on Saturday! She was so good - and such a joy to have around. I bought .... nothing! McKenna cashed in her allowance at CLAIRES, girlie stuff! That was the highlight of my weekend.


Sadly - I was feeling horrible most of the weekend and just not up to much..... I can't wait to get better.

No comments: