Saturday, February 24, 2007

I Truly Am A Blessed Woman....





I recently caught a portion of a program on "The Secret" ... and the little bit I heard was rather encouraging! Then, I read a post on a friend's blog - that really made me think. Deanna has the right idea and I need to jump on board with it. There should be no room for negativity in our lives! As hard as it may be, I also need to focus my energy on the positive things in life. I may not be where I want to be right now - but the only way to get there is to release the negative energies - and move on. Like my sis once said "the buck stops here".
I can't help but think if I can get my focus where it needs to be - I may have better days, with less headaches and stress. I truly believe stress can impact your health in a negative way.

Negative thoughts I need to do away with include:

Our house is too small.
I can't get pregnant.
The agency doesn't call.
My work is too stressful.
I hate BT's hours.
We don't make enough money.
I am sick of headaches.

Positive thoughts shall include:

We're blessed with a comfy, cozy home - perfect for a family of 3 (or 4) - and a decent mortgage.
God has a special calling for us - we're adopting!
God is taking His time to bring us a special baby designed perfectly for us!
I'm blessed with my own business, doing just what I love doing!
Brian has a great job - Let's just keep praying for a promotion for better hours!
Life is good- we both have our health.


WOW - just looking back at what I wrote does my heart and soul some good.

Thanks Deanna! ((((hug)))

No comments: