Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Baby It's Cold Outside...

OK, so this is what it's like to live in Alaska! Temperatures as low as zero - with the weatherman saying "it feels like -15 degrees" ... more snow than we could possibly need - still coming down.
My nephew took some photos of their yard - I'll post a few .....




Schools were closed on Monday - not today - I have a suspicion they will close tomorrow. . .

Besides all the weather related surprises, life has been rather uneventful.
I had an endoscopy done on Monday - went much better than I had expected.
I should have the results within 2 weeks.

Today was Gail's birthday! I bought her the traditional chocolate cake, buttercream icing with extra flowers and filling from Wegmans .... and gift certificates for TH's ! She ended up with over $40 in gift certificates for TH's!

Time for some much needed sleep! This has got to be my most boring post ever! ha!

Good-night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pep! I didn't even know you had a blog :-)

Those are some GREAT snowy pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Me either! Is that your house in the middle picture?

I am jealous of your snow...I like big piles of it....are you in for the 110 inches I heard was forcasted for somewhere out east....that could be a little much on top of what you already have!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

I'm coming to your house...I WANT SNOW!!!!

Love and hugs,
Jill
Teatime

Patti said...

My house? lol .... I wish. It's my sisters house.

BT just came in from plowing again - we have plenty of snow - come along everyone - we'll have a party!

Jill I missed you posting on your blog.