Sunday, March 04, 2007

Water, Exercise, Meditation & Music


So I've set some goals for the next 28 days.

1. To exercise at least 10 minutes a day.
2. To drink 64 oz. of water each day.
3. To read my devotionals each day.

Sas has volunteered to be my accoutability partner, which is wonderful.

Sometime soon we will have a new little life in our home. I need to have energy - I need to feel better. I am on my way to a better ME. :-)

So, what does my wonderful husband do for me today? He bought me a teeny-tiny MP3 player.

I am psyched.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Pep, Good for you! I need to commit to these types of changes, too. We've been missing you at TT!

Dennise said...

Good for you Pep!! I love my exercise time. Oh BTW your link to my blog is not working. here is my blog.http://itisajourneynotarace.blogspot.com/