Friday, March 09, 2007

I'd like to vent, but I won't! ;)

I am surprised I didn't post last night - 'cuz I sure needed the "vent"! Things did not go well at work today. I made the decision not to hire the new person. I'd love to gripe and complain, but being that this is a public blog - I'll behave myself.

After a very easy dinner (thanks to slow cooker pulled pork, baked sweet potato fries and green beans) BT and I headed out to run errands and get some movement! We went to BJ's for supplies for day care... and a quick trip to Wal-mart for ant traps! It's a sure sign Spring is coming, the ants are out to play! Augh.

I bought this huge roll of butcher paper - it's about 2 foot wide. I thought it would be fantastic for the children to use at the day care! There's so much you can do with a nice BIG piece of paper!!

So late last night, once BT was off to work, I worked on organizing paperwork - getting things ready to for meeting with the tax lady. It's amazing (and sad) to see how much we pay out in bills per year.

As I was falling asleep last night - I had decided I was going to call the adoption agency and tell them we need to know more information regarding our status. When I got up this morning, I decided to wait. . it's about time I should hear something from her (the pattern seems to be about every 2 months).

Back to work -


Did I mention the sun is shining again today?????

2 comments:

Dennise said...

Ahh I think the butcher paper is a great idea. Sorry you had a bad day at work.

Happy said...

I try not to be too much of a nudge, but I'm supposed to get a monthly update, and if I don't get it I call.