Thursday, March 22, 2007

BT's Dad

We received the following e-mail from Anne tonight:




Hope this finds you all well. Dad is in the hospital again. He went in Friday with dehydration, and the doctor thought a weekend with fluids would help out immensely, so he admitted your dad. As he became more hydrated, his pain spiraled out of control again. He is on a continuous morphine pump now and has opted to stop all treatment, just to receive comfort care. He is tired and weak and has no fight left. He recieved the Sacrament of Healing and gets daily communion. Our pastor visits daily. He wants you to know he loves you and is proud of the men you have become. If you want to talk to one of us, I have Dad's cell phone with me and am with him most of the time. I'm sorry to have to give you this news, but thought you'd want to know. I love you, too. Take care.
Love, Anne (and Dad)





:-( I hate cancer!!!!

Will up-date more later! Prayers appreciated! (((hugs)))


No comments: