Saturday, March 24, 2007

Blog - Block

Ever hear of "writer's-block" ? Well, I believe I have "blog-block" ....
I simply cannot think of much to say. Perhaps there is just too much going on in this little brain of mine. It's been a tough week.

Thursday we spent the afternoon at the hospital with BT's dad. It was sad, very sad.
He's fought so long, and so hard. He's weak, tired and giving up. Refusing all medical treatments, he is now in a Palliative (Hospice) Care room. It was an emotional visit. But a rewarding one, too. Perhaps more on that at a later time.

On a Happier Note:

Yesterday, I spoke to our SW at the adoption agency. It was such a nice conversation, on a very personal level. Nothing about the adoption wait... just a "getting to know you more" conversation. It was nice. . . a nice change. I really do like her, a lot.

I know "liking her" isn't going to bring our baby home any sooner.
But it helps - she's encouraging in her own way. I do thank God for her.

No comments: