Wednesday, March 07, 2007



One of the gals from TT is a new adoptive mommy to a beautiful baby girl. Allie if you're reading this CONGRATULATIONS. Your daughter is gorgeous. I am over the top excited for you - you deserve this baby so much. And, of course, I am selfishly very, very jealous! ;)

So, I started a stretching routine this morning. Gosh, I am out of shape! ;)
I'm headed in the right direction though. I already can't wait to go walking tonight. Water, water, water, I need to remind myself to drink plenty of water! Augh, I hate it!

I better get back to work - I am surrounded by paperwork. There are bills to pay, statements to send, vouchers to complete, schedules to do, monthly inspections to complete, etc.. etc.. etc.. The good news is - NOONE CALLED IN SICK TODAY.

No comments: