Thursday, March 08, 2007

Perhaps a Mother-to-Be's Intuition?


So BT and I are out to dinner. We're sitting there enjoying soup & salad when a very strong feeling came over me. I felt someone was missing, right there at our table. It seemed unnatural to be just the two of us. I thought about it for a moment and another strong feeling came over me - it was a baby that was missing. A baby that should be right there with us, enjoying the restaurant, the walk through the mall, the memories we were making. It was very strong - perhaps a mother-to-be's intuition? I am not sure. All I know is it didn't seem right - our family is not complete. I am hoping this was a sign that we'll be bringing our baby home soon. I love BT with all my heart, BT loves me with all of his - we so want to share all that heaped of love with our child! We're ready ........ so ready.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Amen = may it be so ... for you and BT, may your little one arrive very soon!