Sunday, March 11, 2007

I gave 100% today!



So, I did well today. BT and I walked around the BIG block tonight. I didn't want to go, but my DH persuaded me and I am glad he did.
It was a COLD, brisk walk - it felt good, even if our ears were numb! Did better with water today - and even worked on some stretches with BT!







It's Sunday night - 11:30 pm, but seems like 10:30 pm since we changed the clocks last night. I am not tired ....will need to read help wind down.

My Aunt Carolyn is heavy on my mind today. Her parents are both deceased. She has 2 living brothers, both of whom are on the edge of death. They live in 3 separate states, she has been stretching herself thin trying to see both of them before they pass. I can't wrap my brain around the thought of losing my only living siblings so close together and so tragically.

Aunt Margaret & Uncle Jim were in a car accident on their way to church this morning. He is ok, she has bruised ribs. They had gone to pick up a young boy for church and apparently ran out in front of another car while making a turn onto a main road. THANK GOD everyone is OK.

That's my news for today - besides having a horrible dream this morning. I dreamnt I was in a car with my Aunt. She was behind the wheel, backing the car up... I looked out the rear window and could see she was approaching a cliff. She did not stop in time. We road off the cliff in reverse - the drop was several hundred feet into a body of water. I remember thinking, so this is how I am going to die as I was touching all the windows of the car, trying to escape. Such a tragic dream....... :(

No comments: