Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter

So, Easter was nice! At least part of the day.

After church my sisters families were at my parents We were able to see the kids dressed in their new outfits. Little Bit's dress was beautiful!

Although we spent so much time with BT's family last week, we decided to go ahead and have Easter dinner with them. I am not so sure we made the right decision - they broke out into a horribly dysfunctional argument. But, that's a story for another time and place. I like to keep my blog a HAPPY PLACE :-) BT and I do need to come to some kind of agreement. In my opinion, Holidays are to be happy times, creating happy memories. Not so sure that's the place I want to celebrate my holidays.

Easter is probably my favorite holiday! I love everything about it!
It's so many wonderful things. Perhaps I should write about that sometime.

For now - I am off to bed.

No comments: