Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Feeling Blue



I did not call our SW today. It was a busy/crazy day at work - very little down time. There were a few shorts moments I thought I could sneak a call - but I didn't. Can't explain it. Just hoping, perhaps, I'll hear something from her.

I was thinking about it today- my goodness, when I think about how long we've waited it all seems like a big dream. It's almost as if it's something we're always going to "dream" about but may never come true. Am I losing the "reality" of it all - or am I guarding my heart?
My feelings were hurt a few times, when I got the impression people thought it would never happen, as if BT and I were just dreaming. AND..... now I feel like I've become one of the "doubting" people. Why now? Why am I doubting? Why do I feel like giving up? Where is my faith?

Tonight, I feel like running away from anything "adoption".

I hope this goes away .......

3 comments:

Dennise said...

Pep! It is not that you do not have faith. Or even that your faith is wandering. You are simply (IMO)searching for God in all of this. That is what God wants us to do! Especially in times like these. I am sorry that you are feeling blue :0( Know that we are here for you and praying for you!

Mandy said...

HUGS!! I hope you feel better today!!

Stephanie said...

I understand ... I really do. ((Pep))